Thursday 15 November 2007

Lesbian Bondage Movie Update at NylonMichelle.com


Hi there,
although my site is brand new, I already got the first hot update with two clips!
for more pantyhose fun!
Pantyhosed Kisses,

NylonMichelle

Lesbian Foil Bondage in Pantyhose Encasement
I love to try new things and it is always my fantasy off Tanja being my helpless slave. Both in seamless Wolford Fatal Pantyhose, I tied her to the chair with a bondage foil. See how I wrap her layer after layer until she is completly immobile and helpless. Of course I take advantage of this situation and touch her plastic wrapped body all over, kiss her cute nylon masked face and massage her pantyhose pussy with my satin gloves.



Movie 2:
Lesbian Foil Bondage in Pantyhose Encasement II The abuse continues! Its just so much fun kissing and licking Tanjas Pussy through the seamless Wolford Fatal pantyhose. See how I massage her pussy with a big red vibrator, while she is helplessly tied to the chair. Finally I got mercy with her and let her finish in a big intensive nylon orgasm.

5 comments:

rasa-r said...

Dear Michelle, im your new member from Serbia. I am crazy for encasement in pantyhoses. Your site is the best on the net! Two questions for you:
Where are your older movies with your boyfriend? How many often uploaded your site?
Great wishies from Belgrade

NylonMichelle said...

HI Rasra,

thanks alot for joining my site and I am glad you like it! The old movies will all be uploaded over the next few weeks. Fresh movies and pics will be uploaded & updated every week! This week I uploaded two of the older movies and this two brand new clips!

You can always contact me here or via yahoo if you have any questions!

Pantyhosed Kisses,

NylonMichelle

rasa-r said...

Dear Michelle,thanks for fast answer. I waiting for your clips. My favorite is clips on a page 5 on http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/4357. See you and thanks!

NylonMichelle said...

So, the first clip of page 5 is online :-) the next ones will follow one after each other :-)

rasa-r said...

Thanks, Michelle, you are realy friend! I wait for all of you and enjoing!
Thanks again!