Sunday 1 April 2007

New Dominant Pantyhose Encasement DVD Online


Hi there, just wanted to let you know that my new full quality DVD is out, check it out at




I love to dominate my nylon slave, I enjoy to humiliate him and make him my a shiny pantyhose object to satisfy my will. So him licking my high heels, how I force him to wear a latex mask and how I tease his nylon encased cock in my latex dress. Enjoy how I play his balls with my shiny high heels. All encased in the most shiny and exclusive Wolford Pantyhose. Bonded, gaged, abused! This DVD contains the full high quality versions of: 1. Dominant Bondage Nylon Handjob Part I 2. Dominant Bondage Nylon Handjob Part II 3. Pantyhose Cock Torture on Satin Sheets 4. Domina in Latex over Pantyhose Encasement 5. White Tiger Pantyhose Encasement - Abused in Pantyhose Bondage


Hot nylon kisses, NylonMichelle

No comments: